A bondsman or bail agent is a person responsible for an accused person appearing at court appearances. They act as a surety and pledge money or property as bail for the appearance of persons in court. The bail amount is set by the court and usually dependent on the severity of the crime. Below are some tips on selecting the right bail agent.
Selecting a reliable Bail Bondsman in Newark, NJ
• Ask for referrals from friends and relatives.
• Hire a licensed bail bondsman.
• Check whether they offer 24-7 bail bonds service.
• Ask them for their previous client’s testimonials.
• Ask them if they require you to come to their office or if they can assist you via fax and email.
• Make sure their bail fee is right. In many areas of the USA, the bail fee is set at 10% of the bail amount and must remain the same.
• Ask them how quickly they can release your loved one.
Apple Bail Bonds in Paterson, New Jersey is committed to helping people who have been charged with crimes get released from custody.
Apple Bail Bonds has many bondsmen who can perform a number of services for their clients to ensure their release from custody after being charged with a criminal offense. In order to get their clients out of custody and back at home with their family and friends, the Apple Bail Bondsmen will use various types of bonds, including surety bonds, standard bail bonds, immigration bonds, federal bonds and property bonds.
They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are always ready to discuss your bail bond with you. Call at 800-884-7136 for bail bond services in NJ.You can callthem at 862-203-3174 or send mails at email@example.com. For more information, visit at www.applebailbonds.net
Disclaimer: The contents of this page are general in nature. Please use your discretion while following them. The author does not guarantee legal validity of the tips contained herein.