When a person is arrested for a criminal offense in New Jersey, a judge is asked to set bail. The judge determines the amount of bail according to court rules. Hiring a bail bondsman can help you get out of jail.
Factors that Influence Bail
Several things can influence the bail amount, some of them are:
- The judge may decide not to grant bail or to set a high amount for bail if the crime is serious.
- The amount of bail is set higher if the defendant has a criminal history.
- Bail may be denied or set high if the judge believes the defendant is a flight risk.
- The defendant’s character, reputation, and mental condition are considered when setting bail.
- The judge considers whether the defendant is employed and has a good record of employment
Bail Bonds in New Jersey
The Apple Bail Bonds staff in New Jersey works in a professional and courteous manner. If you need bail bondsman services in New Jersey, then contact Apple Bail Bonds at 800-884-7136. or 862-203-3174 or send mails at email@example.com . For more information, visit www.applebailbonds.net
Original source of the article : http://www.applebailbonds.net/bail-bonds-in-new-jersey-what-judges-consider-when-setting-bail.php